Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wizards & Poets

So much has happened, that I have not written down.
First of all: I know Myself.
A wonderous thing, no? To know this person who has been at your side since birth? Since you first knew you were a 'you', separate from the world?
And another thing: how far are we separate from the world?
(but that is an aside)
Another thing: I know Others.
This, is a grand feat. Not as grand as knowing Oneself, but still noteable.
When I speak to Frank, it is with smiles, that I have not felt in a while.
Sometimes I think I pick the people with 'school' written across their shirts. What does that mean, you ask?
Well.
'School' denotes that you are young, vivacious, quirky, infinitely interesting, and with a colourful history. So much to find out! about you, that i do not know.
When I get my hair cut short, I will write and let you know.
This is a promise.
A girl today, she inspired me, in images, with her hair cut sharp across her chin. The razor edges glided across her skin in the breeze, biting like wit. What would it be like? To feel the breeze on the back of my neck?
I have not felt it since I was last in school.

1 comment:

I Am Eden said...

So now your hair is short do you know others?

Do you know yourself?

I dont think you can ever know anyone fully, ESPECIALLY yourself, as over time your heart changes and you feel things you never used to-then you become confused about who you are.

I hope you are reading this, why haven't you replied to my messages?

Have you recieved my letter?

My wings are closing and becoming broken now...