Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Unlike Helen Of:

If I do say so myself, I am a master at weasling out of things I don't want to do.

If the stars align, of course, Troy will come back to me.
And the fact is (and this is the bit you say in whispers):
if i can't have Troy
i don't want anyone

What?! Shhh! Who said that?

So until I feel like that again, I'm not forcing myself.
Yes, everyone has someone. Yes, I'm the exception.
Yes, it's lonely. But it's also pure. And until I can be pure with someone else, I don't want no part of nothing.

3 comments:

I Am Eden said...

Taylor,

You should never be in need of Troy.

Troy is not your one.

If its ment to be then let it be..

Keep looking, he is out there...

Listen Taylor said...

I am not afraid of Never Finding.
I am afraid of Finding Again.

I Am Eden said...

Taylor,

Don't be afraid of finding him, because he will appear one day and you will think to yourself how did i ever live without him?

But when you do find him don't let him treat you any less than a beautiful, wonderful butterfly that you are ok..

Coz if he hurts you i will be over there and scold him with my fiery eyes for hurting my soulmate, if anyone ever hurts you i would die inside with the pain, so please do not let that happen...