skip to main | skip to sidebar

Listen, Taylor?

Friday, April 4, 2008

A Fourth Afterthought

I am a cruel, thoroughly unfunny person.
Posted by Listen Taylor at 3:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ▼  April (22)
      • For Me
      • Documents in an Attempt to Save Her Life:
      • When I...
      • According to Listen Taylor
      • Otis & Max
      • Excitement
      • Music, Badges & Pizza
      • Breathing and Cockroaches and Orange Cleaner
      • Grey
      • A Fairy Tale
      • the Palace on the Water
      • An Unrelated Answer
      • A Question
      • The Book Thief
      • A Fourth Afterthought
      • A Third Afterthought
      • A Second Afterthought
      • An Afterthought
      • Alice
      • a Fact about Moths
      • the history of chocolate
      • Life is Unlike Cleaning Your Nails
    • ►  March (9)

About Me

Listen Taylor
I am 19. I daydream, far too much. I detest baths. However, I adore hot tubs. My best friend is so far away I may never see her again. My heart is broken. But I'm fixing it. I like Turkish Delight chocolate. There are quite a few things you will learn about me, from this blog.
View my complete profile