So recently, as you may have noticed, I got my own internet.
It's called "mobile broadband internet" and is used by plugging in a USB into your computer.
I am using it at the moment, while watching old reruns of Oz on SBS.
It's 1.27am
Oz is a very unique show. Violent, but intelligent. It's not often those two things combine well.
I am also nibbling at some Cadbury Honeycomb chocolate, one piece at a time.
It's really far too late to be eating chocolate. Or writing.
But I'm reminded of things, and my fingers will not sit still, because I've been enjoying this "mobile broadband internet" since it was delivered to my house this morning.
In fact, I was so eager to start using it that I put the sim card in the wrong slot and had to drive to Milton to the service centre so they could spend exactly 8.3 seconds prising the sim card out with tweezers and laughing at me.
Oh, they always seem nice enough before tweezers arrive on the scene.
Also, I need to somehow find $4000 to fix my teeth.
That ought to be exciting.
(Eden, I am thinking of you. Your feet may be far away but to be honest, sometimes it feels like you never left.)
1 comment:
Can you imagine if we didn't have the internet? If the only way we could connect was through letter? It gives me the shivers to think how addicted to technology i am.
Post a Comment